Free SBI Yono App Insta Account Open: State Bank of India (SBI) is launched new SBI Yono App for Android/ iOS for existing and new users. You can create free digital saving and Insta saving account using the SBI YONO APP. State Bank of India Yono App contains major services and features related to State Bank. The existing customer of SBI can view their loans, insurance, debit and credit cards etc.
Open Insta Saving Account using SBI Yono App
To open the Insta Saving Account, you have to download official SBI Yono App from Google Play Store, Apple iTunes store or the Microsoft Windows App store. At present, developers of SBI has not developed Windows, Blackberry, KaiOs based phone.
SBI Yono App: Customer Care/ Support
After downloading the app, you have to allow the permission required by the app i.e. network access, SMS and phone access, maps and GPS apps etc.
- Valid email-id and phone number (mobile number) for OTP verification.
- For E-KYC, you have to provide UIDAI valid Aadhaar Card. The name of Aadhaar Card is same as your account name.
- You have to provide your PAN Card. (If you don’t have PAN Card). Just apply through online mode using e-Sign/ E-KYC using UIDAI Aadhaar card.
- You have to visit your HOME Branch for full KYC so that you can use it with full features.
Features and Benefits
- This account is only for Resident Indians, above 18 years of age.
- This account is Single/ Self-operated Saving Account. It can’t be converted to a joint account in any case.
- Existing SBI Customer can’t opt for this account.
- Similar to the SBI Digital Saving Account, you have to provide the name of Nominee.
- Within 1 year, you have to complete KYC by visiting the home branch otherwise your account shall be disabled and you shall not be able to use its services.
- You are not allowed to visit Branch for transaction i.e. fund deposit/ withdrawal etc.
- Cheque book is not issued for SBI Insta Saving Account.
- Branch selected by you will be Home Branch for the account.
- You shall get personalized Rupay Debit Card.
- Minimum balance charges, as applicable to Regular Savings Account.
- You can upgrade this account to Digital Savings Account or Regular Savings Account within 1 year by visiting your home branch.
- The balance in the account cannot be above Rs 1 Lakh
- The total credit summations permissible is Rs 2 Lakh in the year in the account.