SBI Credit Card using YONO APP: State Bank of India official YONO APP for “Lifestyle and Banking Dono” has a great variety of services that help the customer to get all in one package in a single APP. The SBI YONO App can be user to apply for a Pre-Approved Personal loan, Investment, new credit card, add existing credit or debit card, get a personalized platinum debit card with opening digital saving account.
SBI Credit Card Yono App
Applying for a new Credit Card is very easy. There is minimum or no documentation required. You just have to follow steps and get your choice of a credit card in your pocket in few days. Using the Credit Card also give you chance to win great cash back, reward point that you can redeem while shopping, recharging, payment etc. There is a wide variety of SBI Credit Card, you can also apply for a new Credit Card using the YONO APP.
List of SBI Credit Card & Features
You can always visit www.sbicard.com to get latest Credit Cards, loyalty points, reward point details. You can apply for these credit card using the SBI YONO App.
SBI Card ELITE
This is the basic SBI Credit Card, the features of SBI ELITE Credit Card is given below:
- Welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5,000 on joining (Choose from an array of travel and lifestyle brands : Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons and Shoppers Stop)
- Get free movie tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year (Transaction valid for at least 2 tickets per booking per month. Maximum discount is Rs. 250/ticket for 2 tickets only. Convenience Fee would be chargeable)
- Earn upto 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs.12,500/year
- Statement retrieval: Rs. 100 per statement that is more than 2 months old
- Payment Dishonor fee: 2% of the payment amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 450
- Cheque Pick Up Fee: Rs.100
- Cheque Fee: Rs. 100 (Payments made via cheque upto Rs. 10,000)
- Late payment:
- NIL for Total Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.200;
- Rs. 100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 200 & up to Rs. 500;
- Rs. 400 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 500 & up to Rs. 1000;
- Rs. 600 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 & up to Rs. 10,000;
- Rs. 800 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10,000 & up to Rs. 25,000;
- Rs. 950 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 25,000
Read more about SBI Card ELITE
Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Get 5,000 Reward points* as a welcome gift on the payment of your joining fee
- Get 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent
- Get upto 15,000 bonus Reward points annually
- Convert your Reward points into Air India miles. 1 Reward point is equal to 1 Air India Air mile.
- Earn upto 15 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Air India tickets booked through airindia.com, airindia mobile app.
- 15 Reward Points when booked for self and 5 Reward Points when booked for others
- Enjoy freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge, valid across all petrol pumps
- You can avail this benefit on purchase of petrol and all other products and services at petrol pumps across India.
You can visit SBI Credit Cards page on YONO mobile App/ web Portal and you have three options for you to take you to apply journey. You can either accept the recommended card that is specifically recommended to you based on your spend pattern. You may use our simplifier to help you choose a card or straight away pick a card from the list of cards using ‘browse cards’. When you decide on a card, you may apply for the card.
BPCL SBI Card
Get SBI Credit Card for best deals and cashback for Petrol/ fuel filling.
- Get 2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 500 on payment of joining fee
- Reward Points will be credited after 20 days of the payment of joining fee and the same can be redeemed instantly against fuel purchase at BPCL outlets, BPCL Vouchers or at Shop n Smile rewards catalog.
- Value Back Benefits: 4.25% Valueback ~ 13X Reward Points on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps
- 3.25% + 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction upto Rs.4,000
- 5X Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent at Groceries, Departmental stores, Movies & Dining.
- 5X Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments.
- Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent on non-fuel retail purchases.
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 100 in a month, which is equivalent to an Annual Savings of Rs 1200.
Simply SAVE SBI Card
- Spend Rs. 2,000 or more in first 60 days and get 2,000 bonus Reward Points
- Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends
- On all your other spends, earn 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent (4 Reward Points = Rs. 1)
- Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump
- Transact an amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 at any petrol pump in India to avail this offer
- Get annual membership fee reversal from the second year of your subscription
- To avail fee reversal, you need to have spent Rs. 1,00,000 or more on your SimplySAVE SBI Card in the previous year
There are more credit card available at www.sbicard.com. Visit the website and apply for credit card best suited your need.
FAQ: SBI Credit Card using YONO App
Here are the basic question and answer you can go through to understand the PIN Change, Apply New Credit Card, block credit card, close account, charges for credit card, customer care & helpline for Yono Credit Card.
Question: How do I change transaction PIN for Credit Card?
Answer: You can generate transaction PIN for your credit card by going to SBI cards section of YONO mobile App/ web Portal.
To generate transaction PIN, login to your online account and click on ‘My Credit cards‘ tab and follow these steps:-
Online Method (Self)
- Click ‘Change Pin‘
- Select the card for which pin needs to be changed
- Click on ‘Generate OTP‘
- Enter the OTP
- Enter the New PIN twice, and click submit
To generate transaction PIN through IVR:
Call on SBI Card Customer Helpline number: 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (Prefix local STD Code)
Step 1. Choose option ‘6’ to generate PIN
Step 2. Enter the 16 digit SBI card number, DOB in DD MM YYYY & Card expiry date in MM YY format
Step 3. Enter the 6 digit OTP received on your registered mobile number or email address
Step 4. Choose a 4 digit PIN number and re-confirm
Step 5. You will get a confirmation message on the IVR itself
Question: How can I raise a transaction support or dispute?
Answer: To raise a transaction dispute, you can call SBI Card helpline 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (Prefix local STD Code) or email us at email@example.com
Question: I have forgotten my user ID or password for my SBI Credit Card. What do I do now?
Answer: To reset your online account password, Click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card‘ on ‘My Relationships‘ page.
You have links to register new and also to reset your id and password.
Step 1: Click on ‘Forgot User ID or Password’ below the login button. It will take you to SBI Cards website.
Step 2: Enter your Card number, CVV, Date of Birth, and ‘Generate OTP’
Step 3: Validate the OTP sent on your the registered mobile number
Step 4: Reset your password
Question: How can I link my SBI Credit Card to YONO App?
Answer: To link your SBI Credit Card on YONO, you need to have registered mobile number with SBI Card.
Step 1: Go to the Credit Card section of YONO and click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card’
Step 2: Enter the username and password you use to log on to sbicard.com website
Step 3: Click on Send OTP and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile no.
You have successfully linked your SBI Credit Card(s) to the YONO.
Question: I have an SBI Credit Card but I haven’t registered it online. How can I do that now?
Answer: If you do not have a user ID, Click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card Link’ on ‘My Relationships’ page. You have links to either register new or to reset id/password.
Click here to register in 4 simple steps:
- Click on Register. It will redirect you to SBI Cards website.
- Enter your SBI Card no., CVV no. & Date of Birth
- Your One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on your registered mobile no. & e-mail id. This OTP is valid for 30 min. or one successful usage
- Enter your OTP correctly to set your user id & password and complete the registration process
Question: I have lost my Credit Card, what steps do I need to take?
Answer: In case of a lost or stolen card, you need to report it to SBI Card at the earliest.
Go to the Yono App >> Menu >> Cards >> Credit Card section and there is options of services. Choose block lost or stolen card. Choose the credit card to block and you may opt to reissue by clicking on reissue tab.
In case you remember your card number, you can block your card by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number in the below format:
SMS Format BLOCK to 5676791.
You will receive a block confirmation via SMS.
In case you do not receive a block confirmation, please call the SBI Card helpline 18601801290 or 39020202 (prefix local STD Code).
To report Lost/Stolen credit card on Website: Log onto sbicard.com and follow these steps:
- Click on Login button and enter your username and password to log into your account
- Click on the ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’ under the ‘Requests’ tab present on the left hand side menu
- Select the card number to report the lost card
- If you want to get the card re-issued, click ‘Submit’
To report Lost/Stolen credit card through IVR:
Call on the SBI Card helpline 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD Code) & select your preferred language. Press 2 to report lost/stolen card