State Bank Yono is “You Only Need One” App, which gives you Banking and Lifestyle need in single APP. State Bank of India (SBI) has launched YONO APP App for SBI Customers. Yono App is available for Android, iOS and Windows phone. Till now, a total 10 million Yono App downloads are registered at PlayStore. Installation of Yono App is similar to other Banking Apps. If you are getting error/ problem in using the SBI YONO APP, kindly register online complaint at www.sbiyono.sbi. The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section contains general questions and answers. State Bank of India has developed Yono App to give experience/ services of Banking and Lifestyle.
With the SBI YONO App you can open Zero Balance saving accounts a) Insta SBI Saving Account b) Digital SBI Saving Account. But, at present new registration/ account opening error is showing “This facility has been temporarily disabled. Inconvenience is regretted. Please visit a branch to open an account.”
The services in SBI YONO App are Account Opening, ATM/Debit Card Services, Car Loan, Credit Cards, Complaints, Deposits, General Banking, Home Loan, Insta Account, Investments, Life Insurance, IRCTC Ticket, Loans, Payments UPI, IMPS, NEFT, Rewards, Shopping and Offers etc.
- 1 YONO APP Offers – Jan 2019
- 2 Yono App Complaints/ Helpline
- 3 SBI Yono Saving Account
- 4 Finacial Products
- 5 SBI Yono App Features
- 6 Download SBI YONO App
- 7 Conclusion SBI Yono App
- 8 SBI Yono App Helpline & Support
YONO APP Offers – Jan 2019
The existing and new customer of SBI YONO App can avail heavy discount and cashback on online train ticket booking from IRCTC, Shopping at Amazon.in/ Flipkart/ Shopclues/ Paytm Mall, Mobile recharge, Bill Payments, Movie tickets etc. Following are the Cashback & Yono App Discount January 2019.
Yono App – Amazon.in 2019 Discount
After installation of Yono App, you must open the new account (Insta or Digital Saving account at SBI). The customer can avail a maximum of 5% Discount at Amazon.in website/ App on all products.
Only the new and existing customer of SBI YONO App are eligible to get 5% Cashback on Amazon.in online shopping.
Yatra Discount – SBI Yono App
Get upto Rs 2500/ INR discount on booking air ticket by using SBI YONO App payment method. The Yatra.com/ App is giving flat Rs 2500/- INR for the online flight ticket booking.
The customer must book online ticket at Yatra.com/ App or Yono App. At the time of Payment, you have to use SBI Yono App for the payment. You will get Cashback/ Discount of Rs 2500/-. Kindly read the terms and conditions.
Croma Discount – SBI Yono App
Flat 5% discount on Croma.com (TV/ Mobile/ Consumer electronics and durables). Using the YONO App, the discount of a maximum 5% can be availed. You just have to install the YONO App, Create a new account and use the APP to buy products from Croma.com or App.
The Croma is an online electronics store, whose parent company is TATA. Get cash back and heavy discount in Jan 2019 Croma website shopping.
SOTC Tour and Travels Discount – SBI Yono App
The SOTC Travel Services Pvt Ltd is a step-down subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Group is giving Rs 6000/- INR discount on online tour package booking. SOTC Thomas Cook Limited and TCIL’s subsidiary Travel Yono App discount.
Yono App Complaints/ Helpline
Till 15 Jan 2019, the YONO App has received more than 97502 reviews. Average 3.8 points which is low compared to other banking Apps. The existing customer is getting an error in opening a new account, transaction, offer, discount, very slow app after updating YONO App. etc. Here we are providing online complaint, track your ticket, register complaint at customer care, online helpline, call on customer care, toll-free number.
After updating the YONO App, getting following errors:
- SBI YONO App is showing processing
- New YONO APP is very slow
- I am not able to register new SBI Digital Account/ Zero Balance/ Insta SBI Saving account using the SBI YONO App.
- Due to Technical problems, we are unable to process your request in the login page to SBI Internet Banking
- This facility has been temporarily disabled. Inconvenience is regretted. Please visit a branch to open account.
- Not able to type MPIN
- Mobile number registration
- Not able to add my PAN/ Aadhaar Card
- Loan account – How to get my HOME/ CAR/ Education loans
- Insurance issue – Plans
- Inspite of giving right ATM number and pin it is showing me error
- Didn’t accept ATM details
- slow and hanging problem
State Bank YONO stands for “You Only Need One” app. On 24 November 2017, Finance Minister of India, Mr. Arun Jaietly has launched SBI Yono App. At present SBI Yono app is available for Android and iOS devices. The users has to visit official Play Store website of (Android or iPhone) to download free SBI Yono App and install in your smartphone. The developers of SBIYONO App has not developed an app for the feature phone (JioPhone), 4G/ 3G/ 2G network Blackberry or Kai-OS based mobile phone.
In today’s Era of Digital India, mobile banking and digital payment has increased many folds. The banking sector is drastically changing from traditional banking to Internet Banking to Mobile Baking to UPI Banking to newly Blockchain Banking. Infosys has already launched beta testing version of Blockchain implementation in Finacle Software (this is the main software/web-based features used by many public sector banks in India and abroad).
After the merger of State Group Banks (SBBJ, State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Saurashtra (SBS) to State Bank of India (SBI), the SBI is now in the top 50 banks as per the market capital & assets.
State Bank of India has always worked to give hassle-free services to customers, new technology advanced application for easy excess to “Online Shopping, Booking Ticket, Bill Payments, Railway Tickets, Financial Services, Loan & Insurance payments etc. The customer can also apply the discount coupon code for maximum profit. While creating an account, you can share “Referal Codes” for the incentive (commission) based associated account usage.
Question 1 : What is SBI Yono App?
Answer: State Bank of India (SBI) has launched YONO (You Only Need One) app on 24 November 2017 in view to provide complete sets of service under the single App.
Question 2: I am not a customer of SBI, Can I install SBI YONO App?
Answer: Yes, the SBI Yono App is free and all Indian/ NRI can install the Yono App.
Question 3: I am having Windows Smartphone. Is SBI Yono App is available for Windows Mobile/ PC?
Answer: No, State Bank of India has not developed SBI Yono App for Windows Mobile Phone or featured phone such has newly JioPhone or Blackberry, Kai-OS based phone. But the Good news for Windows Mobile users that Developers are working on the SBI Yono Windows App.
Question 4: Can I open Instant Digital Saving Account using SBI Yono App?
Answer: Yes, Just keep Aadhaar Card and PAN card details with you and follow the instructions.
Question 5: What is the difference between SBI Digital Saving Account vs SBI Insta Saving Account?
Answer: Insta Saving Account is introduced first time by SBI, it is the minimal saving account with only self-operated (no joint account), not for the existing SBI Customers. The balance in Insta SBI Account can’t be more than 1 lakh and yearly credit more than 2 lakh is not allowed. Whereas SBI Digital Saving Account is similar to the Branch Opened SBI Saving Account. For more details kindly read more at www.sbiyono.sbi website.
SBI Yono Saving Account
Opening online State Bank of India Yono saving account is similar to the opening SBI account in Branch. There are two SBI account available under the Yono App. One is digital saving account and another is Insta Saving Account. The complete process and requirement/ features of SBI Yono account is available below.
Open SBI Yono Digital Saving Account
SBI Digital Saving account can be opened on the YONO App. In the registration process, you have to provide Email-ID and Mobile number for OTP verification. After the successful verification of OTP, you can go ahead with creating your digital account. Below are the benefits and terms and condition/ features of SBI Yono Digital Saving Account.
- First Step – Just provide your accessible email-id and mobile number for OTP verification.
- After the successful OTP verification, you have to provide personal detail, SCAN you Aadhaar Card so that your DOB, Name, Gender is automatically filled in the SBI digital saving account.
- PAN card and UIDAI Aadhaar Card is mandatory for opening this account.
Features & Benefits
- This account is only for Resident Indians, above 18 years of age.
- SBI Digital Saving account opened at Yono App is singly operated, but you can convert it to Joint Account by visiting Home Branch with documents of your partner.
- Only one Digital Savings Bank account will be allowed with the same mobile number and email ID.
- You have to provide Name & Relation of Nomination in the account.
- You have to choose nearby or any branch selected at the time of registration. This branch is your HOME BRANCH. If you want to change your home branch, visit your branch and fill the application with new Branch Code you want.
- Branch selected by you will be Home Branch for the account.
- ATM Cash withdrawal limit is Rs 1 lakh.
- The ATM is the Platinum debit card with the annual maintenance charge of Rs 200/- and if you maintain minimum Rs 25000/- (quarterly) then maintenance changes is waived off.
- You can get cheque book with the this account, but there is no free cheque book.
- Rs 10/- per cheque leaf is applicable and you can order cheque book any time using the SBI Yono App/ Digital Saving Account.
- You will get account statement by email in the account monthly.
SBI Insta Savings Account by Yono App
Here is the complete information regarding newly launched Insta Saving Account by State Bank of India at Yono App. The Insta Saving Account is a minimal saving account of SBI only applicable to new customers. There is a limit on account balance and credit of maximum Rs 2 lakh. Read complete details, how to open account, features and benefits i.e. online shopping, movie tickets, IRCTC Rail ticket, recharge and payments of bills etc. You can avail discounts and apply promo coded for maximum benefits & savings.
- Valid email-id and phone number (mobile number) for OTP verification.
- For E-KYC, you have to provide UIDAI valid Aadhaar Card. The name of Aadhaar Card is same as your account name.
- You have to provide your PAN Card. (If you don’t have PAN Card). Just apply through online mode using e-Sign/ E-KYC using UIDAI Aadhaar card.
- You have to visit your HOME Branch for full KYC so that you can use it with full features.
Features and Benefits
- This account is only for Resident Indians, above 18 years of age.
- This account is Single/ Self-operated Saving Account. It can’t be converted to a joint account in any case.
- Existing SBI Customer can’t opt for this account.
- Similar to the SBI Digital Saving Account, you have to provide the name of Nominee.
- Within 1 year, you have to complete KYC by visiting the home branch otherwise your account shall be disabled and you shall not be able to use its services.
- You are not allowed to visit Branch for transaction i.e. fund deposit/ withdrawal etc.
- Cheque book is not issued for SBI Insta Saving Account.
- Branch selected by you will be Home Branch for the account.
- You shall get personalized Rupay Debit Card.
- Minimum balance charges, as applicable to Regular Savings Account.
- You can upgrade this account to Digital Savings Account or Regular Savings Account within 1 year by visiting your home branch.
- The balance in the account cannot be above Rs 1 Lakh
- The total credit summations permissible is Rs 2 Lakh in the year in the account.
In the financial section of SBI Yono App, the customer can avail three services i.e. SBI Cards, Insurance, & Investments. In these three services you have a wide variety of option, features that you can apply, view your existing investments etc. Complete details of SBI Yono App Financial Products is given below.
SBI Yono App Credit Card
To avail the facility of SBI Cards (Debit or Credit Cards) you have to login using SBI Internet Banking Credentials.
a) Apply for a Card
b) Card payments
c) International Usage
d) Transaction History
f) Card Rewards
Cards Offers, If you apply using the YONO App
|Product Type||Introductory Offer|
|SBI Card ELITE||Rs 1000 Pizza Hut E-Gift Voucher Post payment of Annual Fee|
|SBI Card PRIME||Rs 500 Pizza Hut E-Gift Voucher Post payment of Annual Fee|
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs 250 Book My show Voucher on Payment of Annual Fee|
SBI Card provides the following functionalities on YONO:
Apply for an SBI Card
- Recommendation of a card basis SBI relationship
- Need Analysis
- Application Tracking
- Retrieve Application
- Instant Decision
SBI Yono App Insurance
Using the SBI You Only Need One (YONO) app, following insurance plans can be applied online. SBI Life – Sampoorn Cancer Suraksha, SBI Life – eShield, SBI Life – e-Income Shield, SBI Life – Annuity Plus and many more..
- Child’s Education
- Care-free Retirement
- Financial Security
- Family’s Protection
- Wealth Creation
Services you can avail:
a) Renew your Insurance using Yono App
b) NAV (Net Asset Value) calculate
c) Lodge complaints against SBI Employee or Insurance Policy.
d) New Service request (Insurance)
SBI Yono Investments
Do you ever think of investing your saving in Mutual Funds, SIP etc. The State Bank of India (YONO) app has in-built features of all the investment plans that you can opt, and access, apply online.
SBI Yono App Investment Schemes
- Equity Schemes: Medium and long-term equity investments for capital growth
- Hybrid Schemes: Mix of debt and equity investments to offer income and growth
- Exchange Traded Schemes: Stock exchange trading of investments in baskets of securities
- Debt Schemes: Debt asset investments aimed at regular and steady income
- Liquid Schemes: Focused investments in short-term instruments and cash assets
- Fund of Funds: Schemes that invests in other schemes of the same or another fund
- New Fund Offer: Subscriptions open for our New Fund Offer
- Fixed Maturity Plans: Close-ended debt schemes with a fixed maturity date
For more details, just check YONO App (Investment Section).
SBI Yono App Features
Below are some of the features of SBI YONO App.
- Exclusive discount coupons/ promo codes for the YONO App SBI Customers.
- Instant account opening using YONO App (Digital Account or Insta Saving Account).
- Pay Bills, Quick bill payments of electricity, telephone, gas, etc.
- Fund transfer using UPI, NEFT, IMPS etc.
- Pre-approved personal loans with no documentation up to 1 lakh INR within 2 minutes of the easy process.
- Apply for Credit Card/ Debit cards online.
- Exclusive rewards points for your credit card/ debit card usage.
- Simplified investment plans, details and apply using SBI YONO App.
- Insurance plans.
Download SBI YONO App
To use the State Bank of India Yono App, the new user or the SBI existing customer has to download it from Google Play Store. To download YONO app you have to visit the official website of Google Android App.
SBI Yono Android App
To download State Bank YONO app, you can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit Official website of Google Play Store.
Step 2: Search “SBI YONO” and click on the SBI Yono App and read the new instructions.
Step 3: Allow the app to access your mobile/ wifi network.
Step 4: Now you can check all the services and features of Yono App.
SBI Yono iOS App Download
State Bank YONO App (iOS) is available in the Apple App Store. The customer having iPhone/ iOS compatible devices can download the app.
Follow the instruction. Search on iOS store its free to download. Visit iTunes website of Apple and search “SBI YONO” and install in your smartphone/ device.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- New customers: If you are not a SBI bank customer and want to open SBI Insta a/c, all you need is your Aadhar and PAN details and complete your digital account opening on the YONO app.
- Existing customers: If you are an existing customer of SBI bank, use your internet banking credentials for the first time log in and registration on YONO and you are set to go. If you do not have internet banking credentials, you can generate temporary internet banking password using your debit card. After log in YONO is at your fingertips.
Yono App Windows Phone App
If you have Windows Phone then you might want to download Windows YONO App. At present developers of State Bank of India (SBI) has not developed windows YONO app. In coming days, the Windows App of SBI may launch and you can download it from Microsoft Website.
Conclusion SBI Yono App
The State Bank of India (SBI) is always keeping their customer happy by providing online services. The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched new app (YOU ONLY NEED ONE). Using this app, the new user can open saving account. The existing account holder can apply for SBI Credit or Debit card, enjoy the discount on online shopping, discount coupon on restaurants, bill payments, online recharge etc. State Bank of India has tried to bring all its services and existing apps features in SBI YONO App. You can download it from Google Android/ iOS and Windows App.
SBI Yono App Helpline & Support
Following Problem are facing on YONO App. The Customer using the SBI YONO App has the complaint it online to support team. Kindly resolve them. You can contact the support team, if not able to log in, account locker, disabled, server error, account creat problem, very slow app, OTP verification problem etc.
- ERROR “request timeout, try after sometime”
- Due to Technical problems, we are unable to process your request
- Dear Team, Unable to create VPA from the digital account. Got OTP, credit SMS and every other alert. And while creating VPA, every time I got a message as ‘No account found against mobile number’ Really strange!!!
- SBI Mutual Funds: this scheme is not available for online purchase. Contact branch
- I took my time to create a new account & after filling the entire form its saying system error.
- Server is not connected
Toll-Free Number of SBI Yono App: 1800 11 1101
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org